Friday, October 12, 2012

Two weeks later.....

It's been two weeks since the accident at Wadi Mujib, and all I can say is that I'm doing fine. Physically, I still have a couple bruises, but nothing major. However, there has been this bug going around that I've caught, so I'm in the process of fighting of a flu/cold, which takes a lot out of you. But, I'm being smart and taking it easy. I was going to go to Mukawir today, but I decided against it, since I need the time to heal completely, and not make myself worse by going out when I'm half-sick already. However, I'm not the only one. This bug has been circulating among everyone in the program. I was the last one in my apartment to get sick, so I'm hoping that once we're all better, that we'll be done with sickness for the rest of our time here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment