Saturday, December 1, 2012

Good-byes in Irbid

Yesterday was our last Friday in Amman. Shocking,  I know. It is hard to believe that next week I won't be going up to Irbid for church and see all the wonderful people up there. We sang "God be With You Till We Meet Again", and it was a good thing that I was playing piano, since I was getting choked up just playing the hymn, I know that if I had been singing, I would've been in tears by the end. 

The sisters in Relief Society

We rode a bus back to Amman, and we saw this 'Danger" sign

The people there truly are amazing. Getting to see them every week was such a blessing for me. I am going to miss them a lot. The weekly trip up to Irbid really helped me make it through some rough patches, and all those wonderful ladies will always have a special place in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment